Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Vintage Barbie ~ Barbie Time

This week I'm showing off one of my vintage dolls.

This Fashion Queen Barbie is a brunette with molded hair. She comes with three wigs: blonde, titian and brunette.


Here she is as a redhead. I found this yellow, handmade, dress on Ebay, some years ago. It fits Barbie perfectly.



Do blondes have more fun? Ask Barbie! Here she is, modeling her blonde, bubble-cut wig.


This pink dress is vintage and snaps in the back. I didn't realize how wrinkled it was until I saw these pics!


The backdrop for these pictures is one of the living room walls of the Sindy Scenesetter House.






Barbie wears her brunette wig. The "fur-trimmed" coat and gold dress are a Fashion Avenue set. I think it came out in the late 90's or early 00's.


The set came with ankle boots, but I switched them out for a pair of black heels.




Thanks for your visit!
Michelle






2 comments:

Cece said...

Great doll! I'd love to add her to my collection. I like how you matched the clothes to the wigs. Hugs, Cece

Gina said...

I love your vintage Barbie! I would also love to wear that yellow dress.