Sunday, March 31, 2013

Bewitched ~ Barbie Time

This week I'm sharing one of  my character Barbie dolls: Samantha from Bewitched! 


She's still in her box. Any white specks are from the box's plastic front. Samantha's dressed in all black, with a splash of red on the flip side of her cape. She's definitely ready for a broom ride across the sky.


Bewitched was one of my favorite TV shows when I was a kid. It was just so cool the way Samantha twitched her nose and all kinds of stuff would happen. Probably like most kids who watched the show, I tried to move my nose the same way as Elizabeth Montgomery, but I never could master her twitch.


Here's the back of the box with a short history of the TV show.



Thank you for your visit!


2 comments:

Laurie said...

One of my favorite shows, too, from childhood! This Barbie is too much fun!

Ricki Treleaven said...

How much fun....I loved Bewitched, too! :D